Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still sick

We got a 2nd opinion after our pediatrician started Case on a 3rd antibiotic for his ears. The new doctor said only one ear is infected and prescribed a 4th antibiotic. Case has been pulling at both ears so I guess we're really not sure which doctor is correct. He's still crabby. Actually seems fussier than he has been. Quit taking his temperature because neither doctor really cares unless it gets to 100.4. In the last 3 weeks the highest it ever got was 99.9. He's been on Motrin around the clock so I don't think the temps are accurate anyway. Not sure if we'll call back tomorrow or Monday or just wait out the 10 days on this antibiotic. I do know that we are all 3 EXHAUSTED!

No comments: