Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Warning! Bare Belly Alert

If you do not want to see my bare belly look away now! Do not scroll down. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Last week my belly grew 3/4 of an inch and in 2 weeks I've gained my 5lb allotment for the month. Yes, 5 pounds for the entire month and I still have 2 weeks to go! Oops, better cut back on the ice cream and donuts. Darn these cravings. :)

You only have a few more seconds to look away before you see my bare belly. First, you will see a picture of Christian and I from the weekend. I am wearing my new orange shirt that she helped me pick out. Following a picture of Christian and I will be a picture of my belly. If you decide to look, please keep in mind that Case is nearing 12 inches and 2 pounds. There really isn't much room in one's belly to pack in a 12 inch baby.

Laneigh



24 weeks and a few days



LAST CHANCE!



Please disregard the look of disgust. I was tired of picture taking
and the belly is shocking even to me.

No comments: